BRISBANE GROUP TANGO CLASSES | BRISBANE HOUSE OF TANGO
Our Brisbane Tango classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced Tango dancers. Our Tango classes are not about learning routines or ‘steps’, but rather about learning how to dance. Your creativity and improvisation are encouraged to make the experience more enjoyable for you.
Our Brisbane Tango classes include:
- Beginners Tango Class (Level 1) – no experience in any form of dance is necessary
- Second Step Tango Class (Level 2) – at least 5 weeks of recent experience required
- Improver Tango Class (Level 3) – at least 6 months of recent experience required
- Milonga/ Vals Classes – at least 5 weeks of recent experience required
- Open Tango Class – at least 6 months of recent experience recommended
All tango classes are for one hour and in a fully air-conditioned studio. No partner is required to attend any of the tango classes.
Tango Class Schedule
|Tuesday||7:00 PM||Vals/ Milonga Class *||Ongoing||David & Anita||Toowong|
|Tuesday||8:00 PM||Open Tango Class||Ongoing||David & Anita||Toowong|
|Wednesday||7:00 PM||Improver (Level 3)||Ongoing||David & Anita||Toowong|
|Wednesday||7:00 PM||Improver (Level 2)||Ongoing||David & Anita||Toowong|
|Wednesday||8:00 PM||Beginner (Level 1)||31st January, 2024||David & Anita||Toowong|
Get your friends together for dance classes in Tango
You may also put together your own group of friends, family or colleagues to conduct group classes at a mutually suitable time and location.
To enrol in our group classes, or to arrange your own group classes or workshops please call or get in touch here.
Beginner Tango 5-week Course Fees
|Course Level||5-Week Course Fee||Individual Class Fee|
|Level 1 (Intro)||$90.00||$25.00|
Other Tango Course Fees
|Class||10-Class Pass||5-Class Pass||Individual Class Fee|
|Level 2 and 3||$180.00||$100.00||$25.00|