“Elegance - Connection - Technique - Musicality” by Gisela Vidal
About my lessons
I am always there to listen to the students, to their problems, to their needs. I dance with them and I lead them which is how I understand what to focus on, what to improve and how to refine and develop their own style.
I work with different exercises that help students gain fluidity and elegance, with focus on “the feeling, the lead and the perception of the leading”.
I like to give special attention to musicality, to define “How”, “Where” and “When” to do a movement or incorporate embellishments into our dancing.
I also pay attention to the refinement of the technique in order to free the dance.
I always work in a very relaxed and happy way because I know that’s the way to improve quickly, and also enjoy the process!
I have 20 years of experience and I have taught and performed in more than 43 countries around the world.
I have worked together with well known tango dancers like Hermanos Macana, Miguel Angel Zotto and Gustavo Russo.
I also have a background in many dance styles, acting and singing.
And I know, with all my knowledge, I can help students to dance in an elegant, subtle, passionate way and to look good and sexy while dancing Tango!
Gisela Vidal was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina where she has started with the art of tango at 14 years of age. She extensively trained in Tango Salon and Stage style with the best Argentinean Masters. She also trained intensively in Contemporary Dance, Jazz, Belly Dance, Ballet, Argentine Folk, Salsa, Theatre, Mime and Clown.
She has participated in many International Tango Festivals, TV shows and major events such as the opening of the Dakar 2009 in Buenos Aires and danced at the Great Hall of the Kremlin in Russia.
Gisela has co-managed a Tango school in Milan in 2009 with Enrique De Fazio (Hemanos Macana) and she also has coordinated the “Tango Querido” School in Tuscany.
She has participated in many national and international events with the Tango Company “Secrets of Tango” and “Tango Seduction” directed by Gustavo Russo and “Tango Baile” directed by Andres Linetsky.
During 2013 she has been a resident teacher and dancer in Zotto Tango Academy directed by Miguel Angel Zotto in Milan.
Since 2015 she is a resident teacher in Escuela Mundial de Tango GE in Buenos Aires.
In 2018 she built her own Tango Jewelry brand “Gisela Vidal”.
She teaches Tango in Spanish, English and Italian.
Since 2008 she has been performing and teaching in 40 countries all around the world.
- 9th Peru International Tango Festival 2021
- Brisbane Tango Festival 2019
- Kenya Tango Festival 2019
- Seoul International Tango Festival 2018
- KLICF 2017
- Tango Acropolis 2017
- Fivizzano Tango Festival 2012
- TangoXposed 2011 Vietnam
- Dakar 2009 Buenos Aires
- 3rd Cambalache Festival 2006 Bs As
- 1st Tango Festival San Isidro 2008
- 1st International Tango Festival in La Plata 2006 Bs As
- 4th Tango Festival in San Luis, Argentina
- “Tango x 2” directed by Miguel Angel Zotto
- “Tango Seduction” & “Secrets of Tango” directed by Gustavo Russo
- “Tango Bar” directed by Hermanos Macana
- “Esquina Carlos Gardel” directed by Dolores De Amo
- “Tango Baile” directed by Andrés Linetsky
- “Boca Tango” directed by Adrián Blanco
- “America” directed by Alain De Caro
- “DNI Tango” directed by Pablo Villarraza & Dana Frigoli.
Resident Teacher in Tango Schools
- “Miguel Zotto Tango Academy” Italy
- “Escuela Mundial De Tango GE” Argentina
- “Tango Querido” Italy
- “DNI Tango” Argentina
- “TNTV” Tahiti
- “MBC TV” Art Show, Korea
- “La Vida es Arte” with Lalo Mir, Argentina
- “RAI 2” Italy
- “Coma Studios” Greece
- “El Metro” Argentina
- “Canal 8” Argentina
- “Destino Tango” Canal A
United Kingdom- Malaysia- Philippines- Germany- Singapore- Indonesia- Russia- Lithuania- Thailand- France- Peru- Vietnam- Switzerland- Latvia- Uruguay- Poland- Czech Republic- Chile- Greece- Romania- India- Spain- Bulgaria- Italy- Israel- Brasil- Belgium- Cambodia- Ukraine- Armenia- South Korea- United Arab Emirates- New Zealand- Egypt- Kenya-Tanzania- Mozambique- Swaziland- South Africa- Australia and Tahiti.